Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Petting Zoo......












Finally.... I am back to blogging!! Our family has been in a whirl wind these past few weeks, but IM BACK~ :-) Here are a few pictures for our recent adventure to the Coffee County petting zoo...... Kayden's school was having a field trip so Michael and I decided to tag along..... I hope you all enjoy the pictures... I know we enjoyed taking them!!!




Love to all of you!!!




I am also including my 12 week picture!! I hope you all like!!






3 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE, the pics!! We miss you guys so much. Your tummy is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

The boys are so cute. Kim you are showung already? Grandma

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. Yep, I took your advice and started my own Blog Spot, well kind of. I started one for my cake decorating. Well can't wait to keep up via internet.
Cindy