Thursday, March 11, 2010

My fabulous Michael's.... Plural!


My Angel


Rainboot kind of day..

What he does with the bubbles.. At least he has clean hands!






Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles!

His imagination running wild!

I love my Michael and I love my new camera that my sweet hubby, Michael, got for me! I have had a rough couple of days with Michael being in Arizonia, so needless to say, a nice afternoon with bubbles and friends, was just what the doctor ordered! Mike and I headed out early in the morning for a little R&R. He blew soap and I shot a picture of every opportunity that came my way! It was nice to get outside and feel the cool breeze, soak up some sun, and giggle with my little man! it was much needed! Here are a few pictures from my outting outside... I just love me some Michael!






1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, Kim!! Give Michael kisses from Uncle Matt and Aunt Melissa!!