Monday, July 14, 2008

My Artist!





Kayden is definitely taking after his Uncle Bryan! He is quite the artist. He is a really great at coloring in the lines and has really started to show us how much talent he has... Each day he draws on the etch-a-sketch while in the car and today while Mike and I were taking the boys to the store he showed us a picture he drew of me...... We were so impressed we kept it up front of the car and took it home to take a picture of it... We are proud parents... I hope you can see the striking resemblance to me!! Keep em coming Kayden!!!

1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

Dear Kayden,

You surely do have some major Art skills and I bet that comes from your Uncle Bryan.

I am so glad that Mommy and Daddy took a picture of your portrait of Mommy...it is Beautiful, just like your Mommy is.

Much Love,

Uncle Matthew and Aunt Melissa